For the Workplace
- Custom and Industry Specific Active Shooter Training for the Workplace…
- Developed by Foremost Industry Experts …
- Delivered to Organizations Across the United States and its Territories…
“Beyond the Lockdown” has been featured on “Today Show”, “Nightline”, “Good Morning America”, Denver’s Channel 7, and expertise of its developers featured on many more news outlets such as CNN!
- A cost effective alternative to on-site training
- Incorporates the same principles and practical exercises
- Widely distributable format
- All staff trained to the same standards and procedures
- Effective group response to an active shooter
An interactive eLearning training program designed to help prepare the workplace with an aggressive response to an active shooter. It is no secret that the actions of staff members during a critical incident will save more lives than responding law enforcement officers. Statistically, once the shooting starts, a life is taken every 15 seconds.
Based off our popular on-site program, our eLearning version is packed with useful information in a very interactive format to keep the user engaged, motivated and thinking throughout the course. The program emphasizes the “Run, Hide, Fight” model following current recommendations of several national organizations and government entities. This program takes it a step further by educating users on basic firearms and ballistics and offering an optional physical response to shooter contact.
Identify current staff knowledge and preparedness level
- Identify current staff knowledge and preparedness level
- Understand the “active gunmen” and identify active shooter incidents / trends
- Identify current mainstream practices and shortfalls
- Acquire basic understanding of firearms and ballistics
- Understand new aggressive action plan for “The Zero Hour” to include plans to evacuate, lock-down, and response to shooter contact
- Receive training recommendations
CALL 720-924-1122 For a consultation
Derived from our advanced program built for schools in response to the all too familiar Active Shooter Incidents. Although it will prepare your staff to implement an AGGRESSIVE “Run,Hide,Fight” response it doesn’t end there. Staff will learn basic firearm knowledge which plays a key role in supporting the “Run,Hide,Fight” decision making process.